- You cannot cook smoke and smelly food in the kitchen.
Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash, Hand wash, Hand balms, Face towel, Body towel, Hair dryer
﹆ OPEN BATHTUB
Powder and foam baths are available when using open-air baths; however, petals and potpourri are prohibited from using because they may cause problems with drainage.
- The barbecue fee is 20,000 won (optional).
- Grills, charcoal, torch, gloves, tongs, scissors are
provided. But meat and other food must be prepared
- Please choose barbecue as an option for room
reservation. If you can't check at your reservation, you
can apply before you check in.
- Due to the weather, it may be difficult to use barbecue in
the yard. In this case, we will refund the setting fee.
4 ~ 6 PERSON
- Sunday through Thursday are on weekdays and Friday
through Saturday are on weekends.
- If you exceed 4 people, you have an additional charge of
20,000 won per night.
- On the eve of the holidays, on the day, on the holidays
and on the Chuseok holidays, the weekend rates for the
corresponding season will be applied.
CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS DISCOUNT
Off-season except peak season, two nights of flat season (Including weekdays and weekends)
10% discount on the total amount
- The peak season is from July to August.
- At the payment stage when booking, the discount is
- Promotion discounts are not duplicated.
We will give you a 100% refund if you send us proof of your flight or ship due to bad weather.
In case of a refund, we will refund the amount based on the above date.
Take a boat from Seongsan Port to Udo, and get off at Udo Cheonjin Port or HawooMokdong Port. Search for 'Udo Coast Road 496-1 (Yeonpyeong-ri 890)' on the navigation system. If you go along the coast road for about five minutes, there's a STAYSODO on a low hill on the right. Parking is available on the outside fence.
Take a boat bound for Udo at Seongsan Port and get off at Udo Cheonjin Port or HawooMokdong. Take a village bus from the harbor and get off at 'Jeonheul-dong Square', and you'll see STAYSODO