- Check in is available from 4 p.m. and check out is 11 a.m.
- Infants and children are also included as the number of personnel. Exceeding maximum permitted occupancy is not allowed.
- Minors without guardians and pets are not allowed.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the room exceeding the number of people booked. The guest is responsible for that.
- Bedding will be arranged according to the number of people you booked.
- If you stay more than 3 nights, we make up the room including new bedding and towels.
- If you have damaged or lost accommodation facilities and furniture, you can be requested compensation.
- To ensure proper hygiene, we get monthly pest control services. However, you might see bugs or pests due to the nature of the environment. Please note that prepaid reservations cannot be refunded due to the above issue.
- We don’t provide pick up service.
- Selling or transferring reservations to others is strictly prohibited. If such an act is found, you can be held responsible.
- After payment is made and completed, we send you a confirmation message.
- Reservation will be canceled if the payment is not made within 12 hours.
- If conflicting reservations exist for the same room on the same day, the earlier request will be given priority.
- Cash receipts can be issued when payment is made. Please make a request at the time of reservation.
- To change or cancel reservations, please call or text on +82-504-0904-2305.
- For commercial use, please contact us through <+82-504-0904-2305> with the following information.
- Brand / Number of Guests / Date / Equipment type / Name and contact information
- Commercial photography, video photography (including advertising, product photography, shopping malls, and SNS markets) and drone photography, which are not previously discussed, is not available.
Air conditioner, LP, Turn table, Bluetooth speaker, Book
- Refrigerator, Electric cooktop, Rice cooker, Microwave, Electric port, Balmuda toaster, Cooking utensil, Dish, Wine glass, Wine opener, Seasoning (Cooking oil, Salt, Sugar, Pepper), Coffee bean & Hand drip coffee tool, Spring water
- You cannot cook food (meat, fish, etc.) that smells and smoke inside the room.
Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash, Hand wash, Toothpaste, Body sponge, Face towel, Body towel, Hair dryer, Comb
﹆ OPEN BATHTUB
- Only liquids, bubbles, and powdered baths are permitted in the bathtub.
- You can't use petals, potpourri, and herbs because they can cause drainage problems.
- Please wear your underwear or swimsuit.
- It is not available in winter season (December - March).
- We will prepare it only for those who request before the noon on the day of check - in. (12pm)
- Setting fee is 20,000 won.
- If you can’t use it due to weather problem, we will refund.
- We prepare barbecue equipment on the side of the yard. You can use it by making a fire yourself.
- Please be careful not to make noise late at night.
- Be sure to turn off the power after using the heater. - Do not pour water directly into the heater.
4 ~ 6 PERSON
- Sunday through Thursday are applied as weekdays and Friday through Saturday are applied as weekends.
- If you exceed 4 people, there is an additional charge of
20,000 won per person per night.
- On the eve of the holidays, on the day, on the holidays
and on the Chuseok holidays, the weekend rates for the
corresponding season will be applied.
CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS DISCOUNT
Off-season except peak season, two nights of flat season (Including weekdays and weekends)
10% discount on the total amount
- The peak season is from July to August.
- At the payment stage when booking, the discount is
- Promotion discounts are not duplicated.
We give you a 100% refund, if you send us proof of your cancelled flight or ship due to bad weather.
In case of a refund, we refund the amount based on the above date.
A reservation for more than 2-nights, we refund according to the refund policy based on the 'check-in date'.
Take a boat from Seongsan Port to Udo, and get off at Udo Cheonjin Port or HawooMokdong Port. Search for 'Udo Coast Road 496-1 (Yeonpyeong-ri 890)' on the navigation. Parking is available next to the fence.
Take a boat bound for Udo at Seongsan Port and get off at Udo Cheonjin Port or HawooMokdong. Take a village bus from the harbor and get off at 'Jeonheul-dong Square', then you'll see STAY SODO.